Tangerine & Mandarin Nutrition Facts
There’s something special inside each Florida Tangerine and Mandarin. Full of delicious juice and naturally sweet in taste, these fresh fruits contain essential vitamins and minerals to support overall wellness.
Florida Tangerines and Mandarins are uniquely flavorful. One medium tangerine provides a variety of vital nutrients your body needs for overall health, including:
Calcium (fortified juice)
- Excellent source of Vitamin C (30% of Daily Value*)
- Fiber (7% of Daily Value*)
- Thiamin (6% of Daily Value*)
- Vitamin B6 (6% of Daily Value*)
- Calcium (4% of Daily Value*)
- Magnesium (4% of Daily Value*)
- Potassium (4% of Daily Value*)
- Folate (4% of Daily Value*)
- Vitamin A (4% of Daily Value*)
Additionally, Florida Tangerines are:
- Fat free
- Saturated fat free
- Sodium free
- Cholesterol free
* Daily Value: Based on a 2000 calorie diet. FDA rounding rules applied when calculating percent DV based upon 2018 rules. Information is not intended for labeling food in packaged form. Nutrient values may vary based on brand or product types.
*Nutrients provided at less than 10% of the Daily Value per serving.