- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Florida Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch watercress, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
For Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. For the Salad, in a large salad bowl combine watercress, grapefruit sections, orange sections, avocado, onion, raspberries and pine nuts.
2. For the Raspberry Vinaigrette, in a small bowl whisk together grapefruit juice, vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil, whisking until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.