- 1 cup diced Florida Grapefruit segments
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Grapefruit segments for garnish, optional
1. Combine chicken, grapefruit, mayonnaise, bell pepper, onion, celery, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl; stir gently to coat ingredients. Place tortillas on individual plates and top with lettuce leaves. Divide chicken salad mixture among tortillas, placing chicken salad on lettuce leaves; fold in the ends of the tortilla and roll up tightly like a burrito. Slice wrap in half on the bias and serve garnished with fresh grapefruit segments, if desired.
Note: Grapefruit Chicken Salad can also be served on a bed of fresh greens.