- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- ¾ lb. andouille sausage, sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- ¾ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 2 ½ cups long grain rice, washed
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 (12-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 4 tsp. Creole seasoning
- ½ tsp. Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- ¾ lb. medium Louisiana shrimp
- 1 lb. whole Louisiana crawfish
- 18 Louisiana oysters, shucked
- ½ cup Florida Orange segments, seeded
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
1. Place andouille sausage and butter in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add onion, green pepper and celery and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Add rice, Florida Orange Juice, water, wine, tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, half the Creole seasoning and Tabasco® and mix well to combine. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Boil enough water to cover all seafood, about 3 quarts. Add remaining half of Creole seasoning to the water.
5. Add crawfish and boil for 15 minutes until shells are bright red. Add the shucked oysters and cook for at least 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your preferred temperature. Add the shrimp for the last 5 minutes of cooking and cook until shrimp are opaque.
6. Spoon jambalaya into serving bowls and top with seafood. Garnish with Florida Orange segments and green onions.