- 2 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 oz. Florida Tangerine Juice
- 16 oz. Prosecco
- 4 oz. Pomegranate juice
- 4 each Blood orange wedge
- 4 each Prosecco flutes
Alternate Preparation: Freeze the combined juices in an ice cube tray. Once frozen, add to each flute and pour Prosecco over the frozen juice cubes. Garnish each with an orange wedge.
1. Pour the Florida Orange Juice evenly into each flute, followed by the tangerine juice, Prosecco and pomegranate juice.
2. Garnish each with an orange wedge.