Our Steak with Citrus Marinade is a simple dinner to add into your rotation that your family is sure to love. Made with Florida Orange Juice, this meal is packed with flavor and nutrients. Steak will help fuel your body with iron, B12 and protein, while Florida OJ provides vitamin C and potassium, to help support a healthier lifestyle.
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. boneless ribeye steak
1. Place steak in a plastic zipper bag.
2. Add Florida Orange Juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil to bag.
3. Shake the bag until the steak is covered.
4. Refrigerate in the bag for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Remove steak from marinade and grill on medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side.
6. Remove steak from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.