As a Florida Citrus Grower and busy parent of three, our family has to keep track of everyone’s schedule, including our own, so nothing falls through the cracks. Having a personal family calendar helps us keep track of things each month, so our family stays organized.
What you’ll need:
- Mirror with frame
- Chalkboard spray paint
- Chalkboard pens
- Chalk pieces
- Spray chalkboard paint over the interior of mirror.
- Use chalkboard pens to permanently draw the squares for your calendar.
- Use chalk pieces to include a month and begin adding your family’s schedule.
- Use painter’s tape to protect the frame from accidental chalkboard paint splatter.
- Paint each calendar in a colorful way to customize for your family.