1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Mix Florida Orange Juice Marmalade, water and chopped chipotle peppers until blended; set aside.
3. Place bacon slices on microwaveable plate; cover with paper towel.
4. Microwave bacon slices on HIGH for two minutes, or until partially cooked (bacon will be slightly limp). Allow to cool.
5. Thread one bacon slice and three shrimp onto each of the 12 skewers, placing shrimp between folds of bacon.
6. Reserve half the sauce. Grill kabobs for five to six minutes or until bacon and shrimp are done, brushing with remaining sauce for the last two minutes. Warm reserved sauce; serve with kabobs.